A highlighter palette with two different textures: a pearlescent creamy shade and three light-catching pressed pearl hues.
The ultimate Insta-Glow is now in everyone’s grasp. Inspired by Huda’s hack of layering oil with powder highlight to amplify her glow, Huda Beauty 3D Highlight Palette Golden Sands is packed with 2 different textures:
– the Melted Strobe in Fiji - a pearlescent creamy soft gold formula enriched with Karite Butter to create a flawless lit-from-within canvas for layering powders.
– 3 light catching pressed pearls staggered in complimentary tones to give you a sculptural, 3D radiance. Seychelles, a soft gold with warm undertones, Tahiti, a sun-drenched bronze and Zanzibar, a coral cove inspired pink with golden shimmers.
With its effortless blendability and layering power, you can build and sculpt your highlight to a desired level of luminosity from subtle natural radiance to an all over goddess like glow.
– 1 x 7.5g Poured melted strobe in Fiji
– 3 x 8g Ultra-shimmery light reflecting pressed pearls.
Prep: Apply the Melted Strobe as a base to smooth the skin and amplify the light-reflecting pearls.
Set: Dab on the lightest highlight from cheek to temple to set and bring out the pop.
Sculpt: Apply the darker shade under the cheekbones to add dimension and shape.
Flush: Sweep the medium highlighter onto the apples of your cheeks for a healthy-looking glow.Huda’s Tips:
- The Melted strobe can be used as a base but also on its own for dewy and natural, lit-from-within radiance.
- Dab it on with a sponge or your fingers onto the upper cheekbones, brow arches, Cupid’s bow, and décolleté.
- It can also be applied as a final step on top of the powders to increase the highlighter intensity.
Ships from the UK